Philippine National Track and Field Records for Mens (rev 1)
Philippine National Track and Field Records for Mens Revised as of Oct 30, 2012
- Athletes must not be turning 20 years old, in the year they set the record performance to be eligible for the record.
- Any electronic sprint performances must be accompanied by a valid wind reading for recognition
- Any hand times listed must be greater than the electronic equivalents to be listed
- *Indicates a different performance listed than what is officially listed by the Philippines Amateur Track and Field Association (PATAFA)
- For any corrections or amendments please post a comment here for consideration. Documentation such as proof of dual citizenship, copies of official results or scanned phi passports can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Philippines Junior Mens Track and Field National Records (pinoyathletics.com)